Welcome to Kirby-Marine, a boat dealer website (“Site”). By accessing or using our Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- Use of Site You agree to use our Site for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights. You are solely responsible for any content you post or transmit through our Site.
- Intellectual Property All content on our Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Kirby-Marine or its affiliates or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our content without our prior written consent.
- User Accounts To access certain features of our Site, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to update your information as needed. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- Third-Party Links Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. Kirby-Marine does not endorse and is not responsible for the content or availability of these websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Kirby-Marine is not liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of using these third-party websites or resources.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability Our Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Kirby-Marine makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the Site, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on the Site. Kirby-Marine will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Kirby-Marine and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [insert state], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action arising from or related to your use of the Site will be filed exclusively in the state or federal courts located in [insert county], [insert state].
- Changes to Terms of Service Kirby-Marine reserves the right to modify or update these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at [insert contact information].